NEW 204-214 Cam kits

frankg

Speed Seeker!!
--NEW 204-214 hydraulic flat tappet cam Lift-- Intake .448 Exhaust .472, 112 Lobe seperation $80 plus shipping
--NEW set of 12 Lifters to match $35 plus shipping
--NEW set of 12 Matching springs $30 plus shipping

Complete kit Cam, lifters and springs $145 plus shipping

I accept Paypal or Money Order!! f.garbacz@att.net

I will take cam.

Let me know what your paypal is and I will send money tonight. I will take cam only thanks. Brian

Cams and kits were shipped to those who ordered them. Many more available!!! :D Frank

I'm interested as well. What brand are these? I got to get the wife to ok it first... :rolleyes:

It is an exact copy of the Sealed Power 204-214 cam and they are ground by Super Stock Inc. I have sold many of these over the past few years without any failures as of yet. They work great and make alot of power! :D

cam

I have not got to run mine yet but I have heard nothing but good things about these cams. I was told these make some awesome power and pull hard. This is why I got one. Hope this helps. Thanks, Brian

Yeah i think RedsHotAir ran a 10.5 or 10.6 with this cam and stock size valve heads. So they can make the power!!! Frank

I can also get the 194-204 and 224-224 version if you want something a little smaller or bigger. Frank

The 224 Cam specs:
Duration 224 int-224 exh
Lift .496int-.496 exh on a 112 LS

hows the idle with the 204/214 cam? Im looking at a new cam but dont want anything that will create too much noise or be too radical when at idle..

thanks
wikedgn

The 224 cam runs $5 more for some reason?? You can paypal me cash at f.garbacz@att.net or Send a Money Order to:
Frank Garbacz
135 Yellowfield Blvd.
Elkton,MD 21921--- So that would be $150 plus shipping give me your address and i'll check shipping. Thanks,Frank