GetAttachment-5.jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 255
  • GetAttachment-2.jpeg
    GetAttachment-2.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 262
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 329
Wiseco 20 over, off the shelf stroker piston for 3.625 crank and 6.35 rods. Nice piston at a good price- also includes pins & rings.

6.35 rod??

Wouldn't that put the pin high in the piston??..

That is a very common rod choice for the Buick V6.
I have had a couple people ask me if I knew what you wanted (PRICE) for your car. If you don't mind email me a number and I will see if I can help with the sale of it.

See ya, Kip

That is a very common rod choice for the Buick V6.
I have had a couple people ask me if I knew what you wanted (PRICE) for your car. If you don't mind email me a number and I will see if I can help with the sale of it.

See ya, Kip

The way I understood it the long rod stroker kit was something new in the last few years. I don't know anyone else with it. We just tuned mine last week and it is insanely powerful.

70 bb f1 wheel turbonetics p trim , 218/212 comp cam. Got the whole roller package , so I'm just going to try the cam out. I think it will be fine. GN1 heads p&p , t&d rockers, should have about 9.5:1 compression . Cosmetic gaskets,80 lb injectors and ill be running alki sooner than later. Plus brand new ptc convertor.

GBGN1 said:
70 bb f1 wheel turbonetics p trim , 218/212 comp cam. Got the whole roller package , so I'm just going to try the cam out. I think it will be fine. GN1 heads p&p , t&d rockers, should have about 9.5:1 compression . Cosmetic

image-564214097.jpg

gaskets,80 lb injectors and ill be running alki sooner than later. Plus brand new ptc convertor.

Westside machine. They do all the Turbo Buick Motors in Houston. Great work. No one has ever had a problem.

The way I understood it the long rod stroker kit was something new in the last few years. I don't know anyone else with it. We just tuned mine last week and it is insanely powerful.

No that combo has been around for years. Nothing new just has got very common place in the last several years.

Should have had it running today but , I'm also installing a new heater core and hydro boost brakes. Everything taking longer than I expected! This week foresure , can't Waite .

I am at about the same place. I'll be running tomorrow after I put the radiator back in and a few other things. I had forgotten how much work it is.

rebuild3.jpg

Yeah seriously , that's right about where I'm at lol. Didn't take a pic tonight got to dark in the storage unit lol. Good luck with it!!