New Addition

MENTL231

So Long Story Long, My Brother In Law Tells Me Its Time For Him To Buy A Car.. He Tells Me About The Cars He Likes And Wants Something For Him And My Sister To Enjoy. Mind You My Sister Got A Purple Monte Ss From My Father For Her High School Grad Years Ago And She Loved It. He Says He Wants One Of Those. I Tell Him They Are Junk, No Offence. I Asked Him If He Liked My Car Or Gn's In General. He Reveals To Me He Loves Them.. On A Whim I Heard About Gn For 5 Grand That Was Not To Far From Me. We Take A Ride To Look At It. Theres A Guy Outside So We Stopped And Talked To Him. He Says Its His Buddy's Car. And His Buddy Was Out Back. Once I Determined It Was For Sale I Asked How Much. He Says 5 G's I Say Ok And Begin To Crawl All Around It. Heres The Rundown.

1986 Grand National Asro Roof, Full Power, Including Windows, Locks, Seat, Etc. Electronic Climate Control. 69,000 Orig. Miles

Interior Is In Exceptional Condition, Less Headliner. Seats, Carpet, Door Panels, Rug, Dash Console, Ect. Are Perfect.

Under Hood, Completely Untouched From 86. Every Nut, Bolt, Screw, Ect, Was In Place And Rust Free. Original Wires, Coil, Stock Air Cleaner Assm. Down Pipe. Turbo Cover, Etc. Mint Mint Mint. Only Thing Changed Was The Battery. No Oil Leaks. Nothing. Awsome.!!

Body Was Painted A Long Time Ago. But Is Pretty Decent.. The Car Is Almost Completly Rust And Rot Free. You Would Think It Was A Southern Car. Quarters, Doors, Floors, Trunk Pan And Lid, Perfectly Solid. One Of The Rear Bumper Fillers Was Cracked A Bit In The Driver Side. Car Starts Right Up And Purrs. Definately Needs A Tune Up. But Runs And Drives. Tranny Shifts Mint. Hardly Any Rattles. Car Is Tight. Not A Rattle Trap.

After Some Bartering I Ended Up Getting The Car For My Brother For $3,600 Bucks. So Needless To Say It Was A Great Find.. Pics To Come!!!

You have got to be kidding me!

That is one awesome find. Congratulations!!! ;)

So the real question is...Do you feel at all guilty? $3,600 :tongue:

You have got to be kidding me!

That is one awesome find. Congratulations!!! ;)

So the real question is...Do you feel at all guilty? $3,600 :tongue:

A LITTLE BIT. BUT AT LEAST THE CAR AND THE GOOD DEAL WENT TO SOMEONE WHO WILL LOVE THE CAR AND APPRECIATE IT.. NOT JUST WHORE THE CAR OUT FOR A QUICK PROFIT..

Pics Finally.. Sorry For The Delay!

Attachments

• gnxxx 031.jpg
    gnxxx 031.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 189
just one with the car out front of a house with the airfilter and maf pipe and a coil pack with plug wires on the ground