New alky pump

THE BLACK MAMBA

I think my alky pump is done, where can I get new one.. I’ve tried looking at alky Contol website but it’s no listing for grand national

I think my alky pump is done, where can I get new one.. I’ve tried looking at alky Contol website but it’s no listing for grand national
Just call. Talking with people isn't so bad. It used to be fun actually.

But I would consider not only buying a new one, but also sending your current one in for a rebuild and and having it sent back as a spare.

But I would consider not only buying a new one, but also sending your current one in for a rebuild and and having it sent back as a spare.
It’s the weekend, I was trying to order one off line, also I’m going to send my old one in

This ^^^^

Julio is a good guy. 813-265-1400

Take the advice above and buy a new one and then having a backup pump for the rebuild price of $85 is good insurance......

When I was at BG this year I ran into Julio and talked about alky systems and 1 thing he said was replace your pump every 2 years. So I bought one because I am almost hitting the 2 year mark .
I learned a lot that day from Julio.
And I want to thank him for his patients with my questions.