You can type here any text you want

New baby must sell 87 T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

zeljko

I am the second owner of a 1987 Buick Regal T, 3.8 SFI Turbo. Fully loaded, clean and sharp for original car, with all the option. New baby and a new home, need to sell, $8,950 or make reasonable offer. 123,700 miles, digital tachometer, digital turbo gauge, AC, power windows, power locks, power steering, cruse control, power driver seat, tilt steering, factory alarm, concert sound factory II stereo, power antenna, rear window defroster.

I purchased this vehicle from a lady in her 50’s that was the original owner. Dependable vehicle, driven it on a long trip from NJ to Virginia and locally with no problems. Vehicle was all-original, which required me to replace some things to insure dependability for daily drive. Replaced front & rear coils and shocks, AC compressors, new dryer and condenser, so it’s ready for many years of trouble free cold air. To insure continued dependability all radiator hoses, heater hoses, water pump, and thermostat was replaced to include the belt. Also, I replaced the accumulator ball for the breaks. Have all the books that came with the car when purchased new, to include the original window sticker. Also, have all factory / dealer repair and wiring manuals and 2 turbo emblem fender protection pads for purchaser at full price. Tires have plenty treads. Contact me for pics Zeljko101 @ aol.com. Looks great for a 20 year old car

Im located in Woodbridge VA, 30 miles south of Washington DC. I have several pictures but are to big and wont post on here. My email address is zeljko101@aol.com

Pics

Here are the pictures hope it works

Attachments

• car info.jpg
    car info.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 250
  • Front inside.jpg
    Front inside.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 252
  • Full Driver side.JPG
    Full Driver side.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 254