NEW BIG LIST Updated 9/13, more parts added

T-TOP trim around the t-tops on the inside of the car in Red, Maroon, or grey , all 6 pieces $100

If no dibs yet on the grey t-top trim, I'm interested . Pls let me know.

GSGN

I have a grey set of trim but they arent perfect. 2 have broken off on the inside of the screw holes. Id take $80+shipping for the set.

Hey intercooled, i sent payment for everything we talked about. I dont need the speedo cable. Turns out the previousl owner replace it up to that 12in peice that goes into the tranny, and just left the old one there since it was hard to get out. we had to yank the crap out of it to get it out.

Parts are packaged but I didnt make it to UPS before 6pm , so Im sending them in the morning UPS priority which will get them there the same time as UPS would have had them there, I'll e mail you the tracking #'s , theres 2 boxs. When did you Paypal me? I checked my Paypal last night at 3 am and hadnt received the payment. Thought you might have changed your mind on the parts. Anyway you will have the parts by Thursday.

I definitely sent out the payment. It was to fortune628@aol.com I have the receipt that paypal sent me, and ithought you said you got it as well. Ill forward the receipt to you if you want.

I think you misunderstood me, sorry I got the payment. I was just curious when you sent it. I checked up until 3am last night to see if I should package up the parts or not and didnt get another chance to look until today in the afternoon. Anyway the parts will be shipped tomorrow morning and I'll e mail you the tracking info. I also e mailed you back also. I got that little S hose for you also. thanks Bob

Intercooled88s said:
GSGN

I have a grey set of trim but they arent perfect. 2 have broken off on the inside of the screw holes. Id take $80+shipping for the set.

I would not be interested in anything that looks broken but you can e-mail me pics if convenient.