New Brunswick, Canada

86 T type

Is there any members here from NB that would give a guy a hand, or know someone local that I could take my car to get it running.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
Chris

will all have to get togeter and go cruise this summer im going to atlantic nationals this year we should all park togeter hopefully my project will all be good to go by then

will all have to get togeter and go cruise this summer im going to atlantic nationals this year we should all park togeter hopefully my project will all be good to go by then
I am hoping to go to the Atlantic Nationals this year for the first time with my car. Hopefully going to be there for the entire weekend. I most definetly want to be there for Friday nite on Main Street.

Chris

i was there 2 years ago i think it was stacy davids signed my t top plastic i got my work cut out for me for this year last time i was there car was barely finished this time i want something that stands out

we deff need to organize a meet and great before the nationals i got mine all up and running now well almost

Yeah we should meet up before the nationals. Will you be going to any local shows before the nats? If you are ever around Saint John on a Tuesday nite there is a cruise that takes place uptown on the waterfront/ boardwalk. Usually a bunch of good guys hanging around and BS'ing.
I am hoping to be completely ready for the summer. Gotta finish up my headliner and refinish all my interior panels. Summer is coming quick.

Chris

as soon as i get a darn translator im gonna be good to go everything else is all polished off
im posted to cfb gagetown

unless i fail as a vehicle tech my car should be ready for saturday me and 9 sec will be up at the hoyt car show any other turbo boys here