You can type here any text you want

New build run ability problem

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GBGN1

stroked
( In closed loop) I'm having a idle type problem at this time. When at idle my blm's are around 121-128 but as soon as I put the car into drive the blm's drop to 90 or so . Sometimes bouncing back up to 121 for a short time but going again down to 90 or so. If I shift back to park it slowly climbs back up but is a bit unstable . I can hold the throttle and usually holds around 127-128 . Car just doesnt feel right.Can't find any vacuum / exhaust leaks . Anyone deal with this? No codes-Damn car is starting to get to me lol. All info in sig.

BLM's shouldn't change rapidly. It sounds like you might be bouncing between BLM cells.

Have you upgraded to a translator yet and do you have a power logger. If so put up a screen shot of the BLM table. Is everything else verified and set right? IE.. cam sensor, crank sensor, TPS, new Delco PCV, etc....

You mentioned 'new build' and I hate to bring this up, but do you have a flat tappet cam, and are all 12 lobes still full height? #3 exhaust would be quick and easy to check.

How many miles on the build... enough for the engine to have proved itself?

No it's all in my sig below. It's a roller comp cam . Tps good, cam sensor ( built in light) good. When the blm start dancing around the iac's dance with it but under normal idle there at. 23. I just have a scan master on it right now. Gen 2 translator .just updated by Eric.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Probably 20 miles on motor.and didn't seem to have good power/ so looking into it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It's normal for the IAC motor to open up when you get off idle. I think mine runs up to 80 something or low 100's at cruise.

Back