You can type here any text you want

New but old nj member

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nonova0074

Hey, Guys Just wanted to say hello again. I am looking to change my sn I guess I gotta contact a admin. Just a little update I sold my 05 colorado and purchased a 2006 trailblazer SS. I am the owner of eastcoasttbss.com a eastcoast based tbss site. I was in the market to buy a gn but I got a 06 tbss rwd for 20k last year and you really can't beat that. I have allready knocked of a 13.8 in some hot weather. But currenlty I added a 3k stall a trans cooler and a vette 2nd gear and billet 4 th gear servos. My truck has a CAI, Res delete, Plx AFR, Autometer digital trans guage. I also installed HID fogs, shaved the bumper, installed a 7 4g grounding kit and some LS1 fans. In april it put down 353 rwhp, that was before my new mods.I just had my wheels powdercoated in a custom gummetal.The truck is my dd and will be my tow truck for my GN when I get one. I am one the search for the perfect gn, it has to be a 87 ht. My eyes will also be coaught on a Kirban GNX rear suspension and I am waiting for the 17 gta repros to come out. My ultimate goal is to have a very clean GNX clone, that will be driven on the wekends and raced ocasionally. I have always been a huge t6 fan and cant wait to get one. Right now I am currenlty awaitng to go into the police acedemy and when I am finished a gn can finally be mine. I also paint and do custom bodywork. HEre are some pics of my tuck enjoy,
Rob
IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

Back