You can type here any text you want

New Caspers Harness

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Team Banana

I got a brand new harness because of my old one had no ac and only plugged into xfi.
We have had a change of plans and using the old harness.
There are no power master, cannister or wasegate wires.
If it is readable i am posting pics of the harness build sheet. It say no ac on it but it does have ac wiring. I think it was a typing error
$750

Attachments

• harness1.jpg
    harness1.jpg
    596.6 KB · Views: 262
  • harness3.jpg
    harness3.jpg
    440.5 KB · Views: 243
  • harness2.jpg
    harness2.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 223
Never mind, I'm wanting to run a Vintage Air and not sure if this will work. Sorry

My offer stands. I know it's low but my current hybrid project will require me to cut up the harness substantially, I can't justify any more over using my original harness. Thanks, scott

My offer stands. I know it's low but my current hybrid project will require me to cut up the harness substantially, I can't justify any more over using my original harness. Thanks, scott
Thanks for the offer. I have got at least $800 in the harness and think $600 is more than fair.
Let me know if you want it at $600. That is bottom dollar.

called caspers and the addition to bring it back to stock ie.a/c relay, power master, canister and wastegate would run in the range of $150 or more including shipping. I dont believe it'd be beneficial in my application but if in the future you change your mind on price please let me know. Thanks James

called caspers and the addition to bring it back to stock ie.a/c relay, power master, canister and wastegate would run in the range of $150 or more including shipping. I dont believe it'd be beneficial in my application but if in the future you change your mind on price please let me know. Thanks James
All a/c wiring is there and i think power master but wastegate and canister are missing. My price is low as it is going sorry.
I have alot more than selling price in the harness.
Thanks for the interest
Ronnie

Back