You can type here any text you want

new cobra

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tacordes

well... i have to add my experience from a couple of months ago....i was on my way to a friends house and and i heard a loud noise... it was a newer cobra... it had bigger tires and it was really loud "flowmaster loud"....i have to admit i was worried at first because he got on it and it took off pretty good...well we both got onto the highway and he slowed down and i pulled up next to him and kinda got on it alittle and he laughed at me...well anyway, we finally both got on it at the same time and it was pretty much a embarrasment for the mustang guy...from about 40 to 90 i pulled about 3 cars on him ... we did the same thing several times....this is where it gets funny...we come to a stop light and he starts yellling out the window.. REAL LOUD... LETS GO FOR $1,000. he said that several times before i could say a word back to him....then finally i say to him... your kidding right.... we both maybe have 13 second cars and you want to race for 1,000... and i was laughing.... : )...anyway then he said .." i know how them turbo cars are i can take you from a dead stop...lets go $1,000 ... i was laughing and i said whatever... well the light turns green. he got on it and then i got on it.. and i pulled him even harder...it was soooo funny ...... i slowed down and gave him a thumbs up and he never even looked at me.........i love beaten up on mustangs.... now i cant lie... i usuallly dont have that kind of luck with the LS-1S but thats ok they are not F O R D S ... :)........

mods

well.. i have a few... 3 inch downpipe, ext wastegate, chip , 3 inch single shot, green strip injectors, fuel pump and hot wire kit, adj reg, and kn air filter mostly just the basic mods .. however ive never really "tuned" the car,,,,,, its gone 13.65 @100 a couple of years ago on street tires.... i was happy with it .. however my friend that also went that day has a 87 that all stock except for a chip and ehaust and air filter he was running low 12 ... with good gas and slicks... so he was making fun of my car being so slow.. oh welllll........

Ford Guys are stupid!

Take you from a dead stop?!?!?!:eek:

Is that guy retarded, and the bit about $1,000? He sounds like the guy in Raven's stories (the cobra R guy).

Don't put down the LS1's, my brother has his Z28, and i'm serious that car has some good STOCK power. We're thinking it can run low 13's high 12's with just a K&N and exhaust. You guys know how GM underated them so much, and then magazines have dyno'd like 350RWHP, when factory flywheel is 305? Well thats a different story.

Nice kill, keep them F**d boys wonderin!!!:D

Originally posted by tacordes
REAL LOUD... LETS GO FOR $1,000. he said that several times before i could say a word back to him....then finally i say to him... your kidding right.... we both maybe have 13 second cars and you want to race for 1,000... and i was laughing.... : )...anyway then he said .." i know how them turbo cars are i can take you from a dead stop...lets go $1,000 ... i was laughing and i said whatever...

You should have told him to pull over and show you the money.

Back