New Engine

That is why you IAC is at 0v... It wont register until you start the car. Now did you have the gas pedal floored? If you do then release it. Your TPS should read .42v with foot OFF GAS PEDAL. Adjust TPS, make the IAC adjustment that I stated earlier, the start car an give a reading. I bet you will be happy!!

'87 Turbo T w/E85, 224/224, ported iron heads and intake, 80 lbs injector, TE45A, GEN II, TT and EXTENDER EXTREME G, XP Double pumper and something secret, 86 T-TYPE (Kenne Bell test car) and '11 Tundra Limited Sent from my iPhone using Turbobuick

The iac is zero even with the car on. I did not have the pedal floored. I wasn't even touching anything and that's the value it's giving. And this is a new TPS. I cannot adjust the TPS I have tried and the value is either 4. Something or zero.

Did you adjust the idle screw as I told you... I am going to be you that it is not adjusted properly. Take a picture of your throttle lever and idle screw. On your TPS, did you get the lever set right as you installed it? I would check that also. You said you rpms at idle were around 3000. That is why I am saying that your idle screw needs adjusted. (idle screw is used to control the opening and closing of the IAC. Idle screw causes flapper in throttle body to open and close creating vacuum and pulling/pushing on the IAC needle).

'87 Turbo T w/E85, 224/224, ported iron heads and intake, 80 lbs injector, TE45A, GEN II, TT and EXTENDER EXTREME G, XP Double pumper and something secret, 86 T-TYPE (Kenne Bell test car) and '11 Tundra Limited Sent from my iPhone using Turbobuick

Where are you located?

Pm me your number