You can type here any text you want

New Faces / User names in the Kill / Fish Stories Section:

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
You regulars to the >Turbo Buick.Com< Kill / Fish Stories Section might be seeing some new faces / User Names here. As many of you guys know, I am a regular over at >Cadillac Forum.Com<. It is against forum rules over there to discuss or post any street racing activities, street kills, fish stories, etc. Consequently I have invited them over here to discuss any of their fish stories / racing activities, kills, regardless of what the kill or fish story is about. I have set this up with Shane, TB.Com owner / administrator, and Cad Forum administration & ownership. So look for some new names, kill stories, fish stories, etc., and probably some challenges from the Cad peeps. Hopefully, you guys will welcome the new Cad players on the field.
Please spool responsibly (Turbo Buick owners) & please boost responsibly (Cad CTS-V & STS-V owners).

Cool!

It's been a bit slow around here ever since the Chicken got his feathers plucked by that Vdub.:D IMO, Cad-Vs and Turbo Buicks are Two peas of the same pod. Both are the quickest production cars made in the US for their time. (and made in the USA by GM;)) Both go fast, with class.:cool:

It was nice meeting a few of them at the Irvine show a few weeks ago.

Look farward to hearing from them.

Happy spooling... (or supercharging);)

Mike Barnard

Whoa, I hadn't heard or read about meanchicken losing to a v-dub. Oh, wait a minute, you guys mean Unc Lou's v-dub replica puddle jumper. I thought that meanchicken just decided to not run Lou. Or backed down. Maybe a name change is in order to........
"meanchick" or "sweetchick" ?

It'll be nice to hear some kill/fish stories. I think they were about to name this section "Meanchicken's Kill/Fish Stories". :biggrin: Although I am glad when he takes his car out since he always has some good stories.

Back