You can type here any text you want

New FAST AND FURIOUS STARS GRAND NATIONAL !!!!?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
boost231 you posted the same obnoxious thing in both threads do you have nothing else to contribute to this website why go into both and do it

hate to say it but ill be watching it when it comes out...and ill be driving the GN to the theater...hehehe:D

Did anyone notice the throaty v-8 sound? At least it is getting some type of recognition, just hope they don't stick a 3 decker wing on back:wink:

:rolleyes: exactly , why is it so hard for them to get this wrong , how come the supra didnt sound like a 305 , stupid .Making the damn thing sound like a turd , its not a monte SS you morons . OH BY THE WAY REALLY LIKE HOW THE HAVE THE EMBLEM ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE TRUNK .:rolleyes:

yeah sounds like a v8 to me but like always they mess up the good cars, chevelle n charger i wonder whats gonna happen with them, i heard they spent 1mill on the cars alone in the movie!!!!!!!! crazzy!!! but the GN should have not been used to take on a SEMI!!!!!!!! come on!!!!! man but yeah now us buick GN/t=type/turbo T/ will have to watch our stuff now, sad fact !!! even more so the GN guys have your shotguns ready n your beer cuz they gonna try guys you know its true

Yes,notice It's A V8 Sound Until It Spins Around, Then You Hear A Whistle!i Wish They Could Get It Straight!a V8,thats Just Wrong!

that just means all the damn ricers at school will want to race me :mad:, going to have fart cannons flying by daily. :rolleyes:

Back