You can type here any text you want

New Fast Data Logger

• Thread starter Thread starter danny
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
D

danny

Do you still need a laptop?If I have a computor in my trailer would that suffice.What I mean is can I record my pass then take the recorder out into my trailer and load the info into my computor make changes a/f ect.Then put the logger back in the car and go make another run??Im thinking of buying the fast sequential program.just looking at all the costs.I own a computor now and a used laptop is 600 bucks and the data logger is 350.I just dont want to spend money twice.Thanks Danny!!

The computer in the trailer is fine but you can't remove the Data Logger from power or it will lose the run. We made a 20ft cable it works much better than bending down next to the car and having a whole groop of " experts" looking over your shoulder.

You can remove the data logger from the car and it won't lose the run. The RAM in the data logger is battery-backed.

You do need a computer one way or another though. The one in the trailer should do.

Back