You can type here any text you want

New front disc brakes set up

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
I am looking into converting my front brakes to someting better and nicer.

What manufactor makes for our cars that is a direct bolt on?

I know Wilwood nice makes a kit.

49-blues said:
LS-1 12" convertion.

Got more info on where to get this?

I would prefer something that has a nice look to it. Those stock brakes looks darn ugly when you has 17" wheels.

Do a search-plenty of info on this board, i went with drilled and slotted rotos and red ZR-1 corvette calipers on mine, i did a set for my friend and am working on two sets for me.

96 impala cop car setup 12", take the spindle and everything else, youll have to run tubular upper control arms from global west.

And deal with a little bump steer. Do plenty of research reading on this before making your choice or you find you ll be doing it again.

i have no problems with my car, it runs straight and solid. i just had to change the drivers side bearings cuz it was pulling to the left. better than replacing those hub and bearings :D

I have an Aerospace 10 3/4" kit on mine and like it. Dropped weight and stopping distance dramatically.

I did an install write up in the library on the other turbo board if interested.

Back