You can type here any text you want

New frontmount intercooler, complete kit ready to bolt on

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steve

I have a new complete front mount intercooler that comes with everything needed to install. I bought the intercooler from CXracing.com and here is a link to thier site cxracing.com: Turbo Intercooler 30x11x3, 2.5 Inch Inlet & Outlet One Side, 3 Inch Core, Front Mount or V-Mount . The intercooler is rated for 700hp. The pipes are made from stainless 16ga 2.5" tubing and work with the swaybar. All of the piping joints are tig welded and the pipes are made to work with the stock up-pipe. The intercooler requires no mods to the car at all. It allows the cross braces on the core support to remain and does not require any triming of the car at all. It comes complete with brackets, hardware,couplers, and clamps. The set up is new and has not been used. I will have pics in a few hours. $435 plus shipping. Thanks

Here is a pic of the intercooler installed on the car.

Attachments

• WE4 013.jpg
    WE4 013.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 242
I will post a pic of the tubes and a better pic of the intercooler in the morning when I get home. That pic looked good on my computer but looks pretty dark once I posted it.

intercooler

I have the same intercooler on my car.It looks and works awesome!!!!Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Vmax.

Here is a pic of the pipes. Currently they are brushed stainless or could be polished, painted or powder coated if you prefer. The pipe from the intercooler to the TB attaches to the stock up-pipe. Thanks

Attachments

• WE4 011.jpg
    WE4 011.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 167
ic

steve did u get that motor running dicus built ? if so how do those heads work ? thanks ted ps: heard anything from the ole wh-1 ?

Ted,
That motor is in my car now and runs great. Dicus did a great job on the heads and the car ran 10.90's on drag radials the first time I took it to the track and I am sure it has more in it. The combo is very similar to what the WH1 had except this car has a GT-6776s turbo and it had a 15 row stretch intercooler when it went high 10's. Last I heard from the guy that bought the WH1 he was real happy with it. That WH1 was a great car, it ran right every time I took it out. Right after I bought it from you it developed a light pop in the top end even though it still ran great times. I determined that it was having MAF dropout and sent the chip to Red for a $25 upgrade and the mph instantly jumped to 129 in qaurter! I had a lot of fun with that car!

man that car of yours is right on it sounds like, thats awesome. 129 is a wild mph for the wh-1 wow, ted ps; dicus has my motor no w and iwas wanting to get some head and i think i will have him port mine. thanks

Back