You can type here any text you want

New fuel managment system !!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
Hey guys I ordered a new fuel managment system today. I just found out about this set up two days ago. Precision turbo is selling a new system called "Big Stuff 3". The system was designed by the guy who did the DFI and the FAST systems. Its a wide band o2 set up like the FAST system with a few improvements. PTE has it on special "while suplies last" is what they told me. They are selling it with harness, cable to hook lap top up to, and a free set of 65# injectors for $1750. When the FAST systems first came out people got real good deals like this on them, so I decided to jump on this one.
Now PTE hasn't really been advertizing this special that I know of. I found out when calling about a turbo. I just thought I would post some thing in the TTA forum about it. Maybe a TTA guy or two can nab one before the GN guys buy them all up.

HTH: Jason

That's a hell of a deal if that price includes the wideband and injectors!

Care to share more details? I can't find out anything on this system.

This is the second time I've heard of it; the first time was Tuesday on the Trepanier episode of "Rides" where I noticed "Big Stuff" on the ECU box they were installing. I haven't been able to find anything about it.

Yes it comes with wide bad an injectors an harness an such. Its suppose to be really good. Its suppose to even be an improvement over the fast system. Call Precision for a better discription / more info.

Jason

A lot of guys are also looking at the AEM systems due to the traction control afforded among other details..

Just an FYI.. out of my $$ league.. I'll stick with my barbaric stock ecm and MAF sensor.

Originally posted by Razor
A lot of guys are also looking at the AEM systems due to the traction control afforded among other details..
I'm looking into the AEM as well, but still leaning towards a FAST because it's tried and true. The AEM offers a TON of nifty options-- not as much as a MOTEC, but more than just about any other system out there right now. And that traction control would sure help me out. :p

A friend of mine just dyno'd his car, engine combo nearly identical to mine except 50 more cubes and pulled off 683rwhp/634rwtq on 91 octane. Mine better make >600rwhp when it's back together, especially since I'll be adding an intercooler and he's still running non-intercooled.

Don't worry Julio... your alky controller will still be on there. :D

Back