1 : oil pan gasket 14 bolt motor
2 : oil pump gaskets
1 :water pump gasket
1 : fuel pump block off plate gasket
2 : exhaust manfoild gaskets
1 : oil pan pick up gasket
1 : drain plug gasket
1 : EGR gasket

New sets never opened $8.00 per set shipped to your door via US Mail in Cont US (shipped the same day) PayPal to: boostjunkie@libcom.com

Thanks Shawn

2 Sets for $15 shipped i have 80 gasket sets left Great deal for the $$$

Delerius said:
Going to PayPal you $31 for 2 of these gasket sets and one atr copper turbo gasket... Paypal payment coming from john@buickland.com
Thanks!

John your 2 Gasket sets and ATR Copper Gasket shipped out Via US Mail today . let me know when you get them . Thanks Shawn

Me Me ME

I bought 2 sets of these--well worth the $
I will take 4 more sets
E-mail me an address with total. Thanks

Thanks Shawn for the fast shipping! These are well worth the money to have and they are just like the big dollar name brand sets!

whats up shawn? still waiting on my downpipe????????? starting to get pissed want to get this tranny out. g body parts better get on the ball. Let me know the next time your going to the track on wednesday like to go up with you guys BY THE WAY GUYS THESE ARE NICE KITS A MUST FOR BUICK GUYS. "ALWAYS NEED A GASKET"

Lee Thompson said:
I bought 2 sets of these--well worth the $
I will take 4 more sets
E-mail me an address with total. Thanks

Lee you r 4 Gasket sets are shipping today soon as the P.O. opens it will go Priority Mail . Let me know when you get them . Thanks Shawn

lpaulabbott said:
whats up shawn? still waiting on my downpipe????????? starting to get pissed want to get this tranny out. g body parts better get on the ball. Let me know the next time your going to the track on wednesday like to go up with you guys BY THE WAY GUYS THESE ARE NICE KITS A MUST FOR BUICK GUYS. "ALWAYS NEED A GASKET"
G body parts will fix you up ! Brian is a good parts guy just has a lot going on . as far as track time there is going to be a track rental in a few weeks and i can get you in, you will get a ton of Runs :)

boostjunkie said:
G body parts will fix you up ! Brian is a good parts guy just has a lot going on . as far as track time there is going to be a track rental in a few weeks and i can get you in, you will get a ton of Runs :)
i will need to get tranny fixed or do you have a spare to use for the track ALOT TO ASK FOR. i need to get into 11's before winter

lpaulabbott said:
i will need to get tranny fixed or do you have a spare to use for the track ALOT TO ASK FOR. i need to get into 11's before winter
i have a trans you can use on problem !

lpaulabbott said:
when is the date on the track rental is it keystone or quaker

Ok just got the info on the track rental :pRP this thursday 4 -8 PM Dot tires only $50 per car 20 limit no rules