New Gasket Kits

Yes i did recieve them a few days ago,sorry forgot to update you ... thanks again. Dennis :cool:

Nope! I'm still waiting to hear from him as well. I've sent a few PM's and have been assured several times that the order was shipped. I haven't seen anything yet....:mad: I'm still waiting for the 4 sets I paid for about 3 weeks ago...

im waiting too, maybe he's back ordered?

But then again, i wasn't expecting it all fast, he did take like 4 days to even send me his paypal after I said I wanted a set.

Who knows? Hopfully we can find out soon.

I have just got back from a road trip from hell . i am at the shop now and will make sure i did not mess up and not send a gasket set . if anyone did not get ther gasket sets as of today please let me know . my PM box is 98% full so getting to that first . Shawn

see i told ya, he was just busy! He's been selling the kits for awhile, so i knew he would come through eventually!

I have just got back from a road trip from hell . i am at the shop now and will make sure i did not mess up and not send a gasket set . if anyone did not get ther gasket sets as of today please let me know . my PM box is 98% full so getting to that first . Shawn

I wasn't worried. I've waited longer for a lot of stuff. Too many happy campers here to think you wouldn't come threw.
One of those pms are mine.

Any left, and could I just meet you somewhere to pick it up? I want to do valve springs next... spring, and will need some gaskets :D

I'm still waiting for my four sets. Have you shipped them yet?

I ordered 4 sets in November. I paid for them with Paypal and all I've gotten is emails saying they were already sent.

I even gave him my shipping addy twice!

I still have yet to receive anything:mad:

fwiw i rec'd my two kits very quickly... its unfortunate you guys had some problems :(

i only order 1 kit, like 2 weeks ago. Hope it gets here soon, i can understand missing a email or two, but ship outs should be quick 24-48hrs upon arrival of payment would have been nice.

will it get here before christmas or wat?

Got me also

I'm leaning toward only buying COD. Don't know any other way to avoid problems like this. It's a sad!!!! Not gaskets sets, but some other Buick parts. Been 2 months since he cashed the check. I figure if he has time to cash the check--he has time to ship.

I concur. I have given him ample opportunity to ship and all I get is excuses... I want my money refunded.