New Gasket Kits

Ditto, I ordered 4 sets and paid via PayPal also. Just before ordering the gaskets I had bought a 14 bolt pan from Shawn and received that OK. Perfectly packed and in perfect condition.

I have his phone number so I'll try phoning to see wassup.

I rec'd a PM from Shawn.

It's as I surmised .... he's taken our $64 and hitchiked his way to the constantly sunny island of Kakkahalua-kahakauakaalain the South Pacific. You remember that island from Geography 101, the one where all the women are voluptuous, eternally 18, and dressed in nothing but grass skirts.

When he arrived he found the grass skirts were all made from the famous hemp weed of Kakkahalua-kahakauakaala, known throughout the world for it's psychedelic properties and it's ability to sustain Mr. Wiggly for up to 4 hours. Being a true American he's spent the last couple of weeks attempting to see what's under the grass skirts, by smoking said skirts. A harsh task when one must worry about Mr. Wiggly coming into contact with flame.

One day, after a super patriotic night of fondling his bong, he realized that we, back in the world would be worried about our money/parts. So he found an old typewriter, which luckily still worked although the letters k,h,a,l, and u were mostly worn out, reason unknown. He connected to the internet via his expanded mind, and sent me a message.

Gr t ngs C r s.

T e p rts were sent. B t one w o e b tch went m ss ng. ' sh p t em
g n. S wn.

So as you can see we were worried for nothing.

I rec'd a PM from Shawn.

It's as I surmised .... he's taken our $64 and hitchiked his way to the constantly sunny island of Kakkahalua-kahakauakaalain the South Pacific. You remember that island from Geography 101, the one where all the women are voluptuous, eternally 18, and dressed in nothing but grass skirts.

When he arrived he found the grass skirts were all made from the famous hemp weed of Kakkahalua-kahakauakaala, known throughout the world for it's psychedelic properties and it's ability to sustain Mr. Wiggly for up to 4 hours. Being a true American he's spent the last couple of weeks attempting to see what's under the grass skirts, by smoking said skirts. A harsh task when one must worry about Mr. Wiggly coming into contact with flame.

One day, after a super patriotic night of fondling his bong, he realized that we, back in the world would be worried about our money/parts. So he found an old typewriter, which luckily still worked although the letters k,h,a,l, and u were mostly worn out, reason unknown. He connected to the internet via his expanded mind, and sent me a message.

Gr t ngs C r s.

T e p rts were sent. B t one w o e b tch went m ss ng. ' sh p t em
g n. S wn.

So as you can see we were worried for nothing.

so the kits are coming or he spent our money on herb? If he did im sorrie he didn't come to california for it, the best herb is over here or in amsterdam. Not that i knoe anything about that.

I figured he was out and about somewhere, but its still really no excuse where you are in the world, u have to time to cash a check or withdraw from paypall, you got time to send a gasket kit. This situation reminds me on the whole mease thing, but instead of waiting to receive a BOMB ASS intake or exhuast we are all waiting on a 10$ gasket kit, its not cool at all. Its just a gasket kit, no really any big deal to ship off in the first place. And sence their being sold in mass quantity, you would figure that the kits are already to go, as in prep'ed and at least ready to ship. I dunno whats going on but im sure somone will figure it out.

What I wrote was supposed to be humorous. There was no hidden meaning.

What Shawn said was that a batch he shipped out went missing in transit. He's going to send some more.

I believe him.

What Shawn said was that a batch he shipped out went missing in transit. He's going to send some more.

I believe him.

i was being humerous as well, im not seriously asking if he spent the money on weed man come on now, if u read the past posts i actually agree with you. But if he said that he is going to send more, when? Who's kits are missing? Through wat carrier? ect ect. Wouldn't he have also said this? But anyways thanks for putting forth energy to solve his problem.

darkside

I believe him.

OK...He sent out (from what I can tell looking back real fast) about 5 sets. And they were ALL lost? I know its Xmas time but that kinda against the odds. A PM would be nice also. Just to keep us informed whats going on. Its not a lot of money. Hardly worth the effort to complain. I didn't even need them. Just thought I'd help a guy out that must have got a deal on a bunch of them and wanted to make a few bucks. :rolleyes:

He will be on here. Dont worry. He sent me an email that a car had fallen on him :eek: . He didnt give me any more details than that.

I asked for a refund for the 4 sets I ordered and was told that it would be forthcoming as well as 4 free sets a compensatory measure for the undue delay. WHile I appreciate the gesture and do welcome it, it's not of much value if it never happens... Today is Dec 20, 2006 and I have yet to see anything.

I'm really trying to give the benefit of the doubt as I realize we are all busy especially during the holiday season. But I think it's a bit excessive to have to wait so long.

COME ON MAN; PLEASE FOLLOW UP ALREADY!:confused: :mad:

Today

I recieved a part I from him. Since I'm closer to him than you Chris--hopefully yours will show up in a day or so. I am still thinking about only dealing COD with everyone I don't know personally. Best of luck.

Guys i have sent some sets out and after Xmas i will be sending more . Please if you have not got your parts by the end of next week Please let me know . i have only 200 of these sets left at $8 shipped .with the cost of shipping of $4.75 a set i am not getting rich . these sets are a great deal i just need to clean up my shop and get these sets gone . i could of just tossed them in my dumpster but i know they will get used . also for the guys that have been waiting i have sent you a PM and will be refunding you the cost of the sets you paid me for and sending them to you at no charge just for the delay . Thanks Shawn

Guys i have sent some sets out and after Xmas i will be sending more . Please if you have not got your parts by the end of next week Please let me know . i have only 200 of these sets left at $8 shipped .with the cost of shipping of $4.75 a set i am not getting rich . these sets are a great deal i just need to clean up my shop and get these sets gone . i could of just tossed them in my dumpster but i know they will get used . also for the guys that have been waiting i have sent you a PM and will be refunding you the cost of the sets you paid me for and sending them to you at no charge just for the delay . Thanks Shawn

No PM... but you don't have to refund me anything...I know its tuff out there and didn't think you'd be getting rich off these.. As long as I get the gaskets we're cool...:D
Oh...And I hope you're OK

Shawn,
I just sent you payment for two sets of gaskets. I also sent a PM to you as well. Happy Holidays!
Thanks,
Bill

Nothing yet Shawn...:confused: