New Gasket Kits

I still haven't got my gasket set either?

ARE THEY COMING OR WHAT? Dude its been sooooo long already, it's brining back mease memories and this is just a freaking gasket set lol.

I'm going to wait a couple more days. If i don't get anything in 2 or 3 days i will put in a disput with paypal and make and start a thread in the feedback area on this board.

I've been dealing with fellow Buick racers for 9 years now and this will be the first time I will have to due this over a $8 part.

I'm going to wait a couple more days. If i don't get anything in 2 or 3 days i will put in a disput with paypal and make and start a thread in the feedback area on this board.

I've been dealing with fellow Buick racers for 9 years now and this will be the first time I will have to due this over a $8 part.

serious rofl 8$ freaking set. It can't be that hard to send out. At first it was fine with the time, but after all these replies and time gone by now its starting to smell very fishy.

i have recieved nothing sense he took my paypal money. No email, no post and definitly no parts!

Shawn,
I just sent you payment for two sets of gaskets. I also sent a PM to you as well. Happy Holidays!
Thanks,
Bill

Have a bunch of Gasket sets shipping out today ! i did add a few extra sets to your orders just to make things good . if you are still waiting on a gasket set that is paid for send me a PM to make sure i have not missed someone . Shawn

As I said. I got a refund along with an offer to send out some gaskets for free for the time hassle.

I have yet to see anything.

In fact I've ordered other parts and stuff from other places and had zero issues...

Got 'em today. Ordered 2 got 3. I don't know how you made any money on these.
Thanks for comming threw.:D

Your Nuts!!

I got 4 sets today, and never sent any money!!!!!!!
please send me your address, so I can send some money your way.
I give you credit for holding to your word, so I'll do the same,
provide an address, (I couldn't read your return address)
BIG Thanks!!!

cruzn57

I got 4 sets today, and never sent any money!!!!!!!
please send me your address, so I can send some money your way.
I give you credit for holding to your word, so I'll do the same,
provide an address, (I couldn't read your return address)
BIG Thanks!!!

cruzn57

WOW so that how you do it. I sent money for 1 set, a ceit long time ago, and still havn't gotten them!! He pm'ed me asking me if I got mine, I replyed no, AND STILL havn't gotten the 1 set I ordered!!!

HOW THE HELL did you get 4sets and you havn't paid him yet,WTF! WHERE IS MY SET!!!!!!?????????

darkside (PAID ALREADY) like 2 months ago!!!

cause I'm special!!!!!

I'll send you a set if you need em,

I do not expect any body to GIVE me anything,
I will send him some dollars,
but again, if you need a set, let me know!

cruzn57

WOW so that how you do it. I sent money for 1 set, a ceit long time ago, and still havn't gotten them!! He pm'ed me asking me if I got mine, I replyed no, AND STILL havn't gotten the 1 set I ordered!!!

HOW THE HELL did you get 4sets and you havn't paid him yet,WTF! WHERE IS MY SET!!!!!!?????????

darkside (PAID ALREADY) like 2 months ago!!!
darkside please send me a address not sue how i missed you should of got them way back ?

I got mine....I paid for one set and got 4...WOW!!!!!

Thanks BOOSTJUNKIE!!!!!!!....Best $8 I ever spent on this car!!!!!

The oil pan gasket itself goes for about $18 from other venders.