You can type here any text you want

New Gn before and after pics!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BetMinesFaster

Turbo LSX Trader
Hey guys, Here are some before and after pics of my new Gn, Should be on the road next weekend, Ta headers should be here on thursday!!!

Attachments

• Picture 061.jpg
    Picture 061.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 267
before pictures are too big to post, how sad, its really coming around...

more after pics.

Attachments

• Picture 059.jpg
    Picture 059.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 259
caspers relocater...worth the money!

This was bar none one of the most worthwhile updates I have done so far..

Attachments

• Picture 060.jpg
    Picture 060.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 255
Before pics too large, here is a link to my photobucket album if interested...

Many more to come this week!! Sorry about the dorky post, Just getting excited to drive this thing..

So Far: Umi Boxed rear arms, Eibach Pro Kit, New sway Bars, KYB Gas Adjusts, New tires and wheels, New gauges, Turbotweak chip, Alkycontrol, Caspers kits for nearly everything, Battery back under hood, TA headers will be here Thursday!!! More to come.

View a couple pics at:
Bansheeboy379/1986 Grand National - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

coming around nicely

Noticed the hoses to your EWG are zip tied together keeps it clean looking, but more importantly you might consider either using small hose clamps or at the least zipties to secure hoses to brass fittings. You don't want those to accidently blow off during a run. Just a thought. Those TA headers ought to be nice worth the wait and labor.

your getting there. nice and clean is the way to go for sure

I'm jealous! Wish my car was running right now! That Casper's positive battery kit is awesome. I did it to my car as well.

Back