New GN Owner in Jax =)

YoungTurbo

My Sweet Revenge!!!
Just picked up my GN last friday from a a guy here in town!! All I have to say is, "This thing is badass"! I've been reading the board for a while and know Vaders87...It should be fun and I hope to meet up with some of you guys in the near future at some meets!

Eric

Welcome, Eric. I plan to go to the cruise-in on San Jose and Racetrack Rd tomorrow, time permitting, and I think Jason is too. Hope to see you there along with a good TR showing.

Welcome Eric. I am actually coming to Jax tomorrow, what is this Cruise-In you mention Scotty? I will be in the southern part of Jax, I heard there's an 1/8th mile track there, but I'm not sure if I'll go there.

I haven't been to that track in over 10 years, not that it's bad, just haven't been there in a while.

The cruise-in is just a small car show, nothing special. It is actually out of town on the south end, St.Johns county. If you want specific directions, let me know where you are coming from. It is from 5 to 8 pm.

Cruise In

Thanks ScottyB...I hope to see u there! Me and Jason should be together...We'll be there by 5 I hope:) It ought to be a good turnout! The track there in St. Augustine is closed now I heard...

Eric

I may show for the cruise-in; I'm not sure yet. If I don't burn the garage down with the plasma cutter first, anyway.

Buickssss..the GN and the GS are outside so they're safe. There's no rescuing the T-type, however. For the record, that seam sealer/undercoating they put on these cars is flammable and stinks like hell!

Man!!! Where have I been?? 2 more GN guys? Glad to see some new names. Where at in Jax are you in Scotty and young t? I'm in regency area.

Regency too, spittin' distance.

There's a newbe GN down Monument that a friend lives a few doors down from. You? He's gonna try to find out who.

damn...

i've been missin out... didn't know there were so many GN guys near me.

ATTN REGENCY TR OWNERS:::::

ANYONE IN A GN START CRAP WITH A BLUE EL CAMINO A FEW MONTHS AGO ON MONUMENT, AROUND EVENING RUSH HOUR???

ScottyB, I live off Monument. Does this guy a few doors down have a firebird? Anytime I start the car at night on the weekends, him and a friend or 2 come outside their door and just look my way. His Firebird is loud, but so is my Buick. I have a straight pipe exhaust.

4CE FED, That was me!! When you turned right into Ft caroline lakes, I was just going straight so we could get out of traffic and finish WHAT YOU STARTED!!! :D :D Do you live in Ft Caroline Lakes? That was the only time I saw you in there that night.

?????

Addidicted2Boost... what I started? i was just driving!!!

yes i live in Ft Caroline Lks. i live with three roomates. my driveway coinsists of: 93 Silverado Ext Cab Stepside, 96 Camaro in process of LT1 swap, 98 Camaro Z28, 98 Mustang GT, 81 Malibu with ZZ4, 84 El Camino, 99 Honda CBR F4.
we got some vehicles. you'll know my house if you pass it. :)

when you saw me that night i had just got the 355 put in the truck on not broken in yet. also had 2" exhaust on it so it was suckin. Now it's REALLY broke, i spun a main bearing so we'll have to wait a bit for our rematch.

YOUR CAR SOUNDS SWEET THOUGH.

Almost Stock?

Its funny how a magnet does not stick to aluminium. Does it Eric????? Won't stick to the intak,intercooler,some of the brackets,a/c lines,OR THOSE ALUMINIUM HEADS! ha ha
Chip

call me tomorrow

glad to see more guys are joining and becomming involved with the TR club of JAX....I will be in town for a week between the 19th and 25th of this month, hopefully i will get to meet up with some of the fellas....

later
dan