You can type here any text you want

New Grand National wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

miz

Check out the new wheels Budnik started making.Pretty cool,you can get a stock style wheel in differnt sizes,widths,and dishes.Lighter than stock since they are billet to.
Budnik Wheels - What's New

That's crazy to have a major manufacturer making them! Couldn't find any pricing.

Yeah, Mike B really hooked this whole deal up for the Buick community. If I remember correctly Mr. Budnik is Mike's neighbor. (jeez, that must be rough ;) )

He got the ball rolling and we all saw them in person last June/July at Buicks at Bates. The pics don't do them justice!

I would like to see them in 17 or 18's before purchase. but hey they look great in 15's so worst case scenario next spring i will have some. :cool:

I would like to see them in 17 or 18's before purchase. but hey they look great in 15's so worst case scenario next spring i will have some. :cool:

I agree, anxious to see them in a larger diameter. If anyone does get a set, POST THEM UP!!!!!! :biggrin:

Not sure about these wheels but I have a set of 18's and if I remember right most wheels were the same in price just changing as you go bigger.Anything wider than 10 inch the price changes alot to.My 18's were like 500 a wheel.

I have a call into a local dealer and he said he will get back to me on Monday

where do you see pricing for the gn wheels- i went through all the series and couldnt find the gn ones.

They emailed me back today and gave me a price of $445 each on a 10' rim

Also, I'll be honest, I wish they'd make a 85 GN/ 86/87 T Type rim in a 16, 17, or 18. I have a few other sets of rims for the car, but like the stock rim on it, with the center black like it came from the factory. I would like to see them in a taller, wider rim, with a shallower center cap.

Back