You can type here any text you want

New guy from Colorado Springs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jarrett

Hello everyone! I couldn't find the introduction section so I posted hear:redface: . I have a 2003 GMC Z71 with a front mount turbo. I run at Bandimere, and PMI when I can sneek through tech:biggrin:. I grew up around Buicks, my Dad has a Buick dealer ship out in central, Ca so Im no stranger to the GN's. Anyone hear from Colorado Springs? There is a GN right around the corner from my house that I see out once in a while. J

hows it going man.. im from colorado springs.. well actually station in fort carson.. but welcome.. there are a few GN's, T-Type's and Turbo Trans Ams... i know there is a guy here on the board from colorado springs.. he has 3 GN's..... i think his name on here ins 85Grandnational.. or something like that.. ill find his name.. he is a real good guy.. he can point you out to all the local car shows where all the Buick and Turbo TA's hang out at... ill get you the name... hit him up.. like i said.. he is a real good guy.. hopefully he will chimmy.. anyways, welcome.. im currently deployed, so i cant be there...:frown: but soon ill be back in colorado, and in the Buick.. hope to see you areound...

hows it going man.. im from colorado springs.. well actually station in fort carson.. but welcome.. there are a few GN's, T-Type's and Turbo Trans Ams... i know there is a guy here on the board from colorado springs.. he has 3 GN's..... i think his name on here ins 85Grandnational.. or something like that.. ill find his name.. he is a real good guy.. he can point you out to all the local car shows where all the Buick and Turbo TA's hang out at... ill get you the name... hit him up.. like i said.. he is a real good guy.. hopefully he will chimmy.. anyways, welcome.. im currently deployed, so i cant be there...:frown: but soon ill be back in colorado, and in the Buick.. hope to see you areound...
Hey thank's! I wouldn't mind meeting some cool car people around hear. Im kind of new to the area, only been in the springs a year and a half. Hey stay safe, and take care!

no problem man.. the guys name here is"my85grandnation".. look him up. he can and will tell you all the local hang out spots and all the car shows.. ive been a to few of them when i was back in the springs. just tell him "Mike" with the 87 Limited (turbo).. sent you his way.. take care and have fun.....

Any vids or more info in your truck?
Hear are a couple of videos . The truck is a lowered Z71 4x4 with a 6.0L, and front mount turbo. I run a T76 @ 14~14.5psi up hear in Co. The truck has a 4L80E, with a yank converter, 3/4 ton T case, with HD drive lines 3.73 gears. I run 68LB injectors. The rest is pretty much stock. The truck runs on pump gas and is a daily driver, with A/C and all the accessories. I have been 10.65 up hear in pueblo 4900' @14.5psi, and 10.59 in Vegas @12PSI in 95+ deg heat. I shorten the rods on the factory short block in Vegas when I turned up the boost to 15psi. So the truck is down until I get the new forged engine together.

Bandimere speedway 5860' elv, 35+ MPH head wind. (Im at the end)

2003 Z71 10.85@124.76MPH - Video

Vegas:) I know it's ghetto to run without the hood but it was over 95* and latch was hanging up.
MY 10 SEC Z71 @THE STRIP - Video

Back