New guy from Mississippi

tireburner163

Hi guys. I've been a lurker here for a while, but finally picked up a turbo buick the other day. I'm a long time gear head and drag racer.

The car I picked up was another members car, Jason Cheney's old Limited. I'm looking forward to racing and cruising around in the car. My goal is to get the car into the 10's with the stock long block, which I think should be fairly easy with some more suspension work to the car.

I work at a shop in Union Mississippi called TAJ Motorsports. Just cause I can I thought I would throw up some cars that we've built as well as my bike that I built.

469ecda91e75b720bd368837b3f78f4d.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

I saw your car at the track in Hattiesburg last sunday.Was that you or the previous owner.I am up in NorthMiss.close to Memphis.

Tlimited where about are you in Mississippi I seem to be in same or similar area as you

welcome,nice cars,trucks and bike! i have had the pleasure of helping to construct a 67 gt "Eleanore",fun times! The mustangs look awesome,and your t type looks great too!

Congrats on your car. It looks great. I'm in South Mississippi. There are a few around here. We go to Hub City and Gulfport Dragstrip. Hope to see you around.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Central Ms here. Between Hattiesburg and Jackson. A lot of fast buicks from around here. Sweet car hope to see you around.

If any of u guys would like to come we are having a race the 3/29 at Moulton Al, u can go to www.jakesdragstrip.com for rules. It's all late model race f/i, no pro tires and no hard radials. Come out little drive but my be have a good turn out. If u have any questions let me know. Also having test and tune also if u dont want to race.

Attachments

• 1394414862820.jpg
    1394414862820.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 84
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I saw your car at the track in Hattiesburg last sunday.Was that you or the previous owner.I am up in NorthMiss.close to Memphis.

That was me. That was my first outing with the car, I still have a few issues to work out with it, but I'm looking forward to getting some passes in.

Central Ms here. Between Hattiesburg and Jackson. A lot of fast buicks from around here. Sweet car hope to see you around..

Which part of between Hattiesburg and Jackson, haha? I'm from the Meridian area.

Welcome to the site.
The Muskrats look sweet. Lots of good info and great people here. Let us know if we can help. Here's a shot of my GN with my 67 Fastback GTA in the back.

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

Welcome to the community bud. laurel area here,getting my turbo is on its way back from Bison and i should be up and running soon. Installing a new body mount kit, lCA's and RJC 3' downpipe. After that I should be at hub city.

Last edited: