New guy here

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
Hi guys, I just got my GN 2 months ago and have been meaning to join and here I am. I am from Westminster, I have seen other GNs around town if any one else is from Westminster area IM me. Also Im gonna post a meet for Supra, GN, DSM & FBod cars in Crowfton on the 20th

Check out the "MAGNA" forum at Turbobuicks.com.

M-id
A-tlantic
G-rand
N-ational
A-ssociation

We are a local club PA, DEL, NJ, etc... We have monthly meets, etc... we have posts in the forum about the local car shows, races, race tracks, club meets, buick friendly shops etc...

CLICK HERE for the club website. Look for the join icon on the left. The club is free no dues, etc...

CLICK HERE for the club forum

Hey Kurt, Good to meet you! Did you here about the large meet on the 20th for GN's etc... I will be going with a few other guys. -Adam

Hey Chris, Sorry if I came to close to yours, I did not know any one would have a similar one, I should have figured though. Anyhow I like yours too!

yeah my dad would drive my gn to work every once in a while to westminster at the random house books plant. im not all tha far from u maybe a half hour.

Yeah, Bel Air is not far from me at all some of the guys from my F Body club live in that area. Let me know if you ever get up my way for a car show or cruz and maybe we can hook up.

No problem dude its been a long time I had PNYKLR as my screenname/license plate - even before the Buick days

If you need any help with your GN give me a call (302)740-1897.I've been building a TSM car for this years nat's. Wilmington DE

Thanks, Will call you if I need anything. I'm good to go for now, but in time I will be looking to do a little bit of "heavy stuff" my next adventure will be a paint job. Just bolt on's for now though :cool:

u have everything u need within an hour of u. u have bweavy (name on this board) who has any kind of part u could possibly want for ur car and u also have bill anderson (eightsecv6) who is just insane when it comes to modding these cars. both guys will help u out and have helped me out in the past many times.

Yeah it is very nice being so close to these guys locations. I know about Bill Anderson but does (bweavy) have interior parts ? I did not know about him. Thanks!