New guy needing help

WOO !!! If you wouldn't and mind , and no intrusion meant. and you don't mind sharing ,what is the asking price for that GN.
You will receive lots of honest opinions on you potential buy.

.the original color of that car was dark blue ..31U. 31L...according to the body cowl tag ...and had dark blue interior... 27G... they used upper door panels of an 86 type grey...or 87 turbo-T grey...they have different stitching pattern..vs the GN....there is no spoiler...but they did a good job with the steering wheel..bc it is off a GN... decent looking car ...but not a grand national...GL sir

I agree, that is not a real Grand National.. it is a poor mans clone... Why is it sitting so high in the front? Was it becasue there was a V8 in it at one time? No guages/speedo... what a nighmare...

Offalmangler... TR's/GN are great fun cars... not sure that car would be much fun...

There has got to be somehting esle out there that would be such a beter car than that. Maybe not for 12K but you get what you pay for. That goes double for Cars...

FWIW... I looked for 2 years for my car... I wanted a car that was complete and drivable that I could upgrade as I went. that is wat I eventually found.

Good luck.

20170717_194436.jpg

At least in the meantime i still have my z28 to play around with lol

dont worry ..thats a nice Z28 there..I searched for two years until I found the right GN...now you are on here you can really start to do some good research...if the search button is not working ...use google and type in turbo Buick at the end of your query ..

dont worry ..thats a nice Z28 there..I searched for two years until I found the right GN...now you are on here you can really start to do some good research...if the search button is not working ...use google and type in turbo Buick at the end of your query ..
Its an endless moneypit of go fast speedparts.
Owned it since 2004

Invest wisely. Paying more up front often provides more value than buying low & fixing it up.

Those outside pics were taken with no motor, nothing sits like that but a roller, the v6 isn't that light.
$6500 if the motor runs. otherwise its a regular regal worth 3500 with no motor ONLY IF it has a Gn rear.

Yep. I think i will pass on this turd. Too many what ifs and unknowns and shady history

You just dodged a bullet. Glad that you had the presence of mind to come here and do your research. Talk about a pit of the stomach feeling...to find out that you've been decieved after parting with your hard earned money. I'm genuinely happy that you did that. :D

What is this trans tag?
It's not a 2004r nor is it a 400. Since it has a TV cable and a turbo 350 trans is the same length as a 2004r,I would guess that it is a thm 350c. If the TV cable is there for looks only and not hooked to anything,I would guess that it is a thm 350.No overdrive.