You can type here any text you want

new guy needs help with parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hdheritage1

hello my name is rick, and i live in iowa 40 miles north of the quad cities. i dont have a regal gn or t-type just a 84 limited and need to know if any of you have used the bumper fillers spld on ebay and if so are they good quality? not looking to do a show car but still want the fit to be right. thnx in advance for your help and will be back to this site.
rick

Forget ebay. Call Brian Weaver at Gbodyparts. He has original as well as aftermarket. His number is in the vendor list. My 2 cents. Brad

Forget ebay. Call Brian Weaver at Gbodyparts. He has original as well as aftermarket. His number is in the vendor list. My 2 cents. Brad

Thanks Brad. Check out my site we sell so many ABS fillers they give us a life time guarantee.
If you wreck the car send back the pieces & just cost of shipping to replace.

Brian- I need a set of front bumper fillers. Which is better-Original GM or aftermarket? Cost is not an issue. Rspond here or PM me and you have an order. Thanks- Brad

Brian- I need a set of front bumper fillers. Which is better-Original GM or aftermarket? Cost is not an issue. Rspond here or PM me and you have an order. Thanks- Brad

Brad it really depends on your car. I go thru this with every one that needs fillers.

Show car hardly driven & want to maintain the value & will be using the car as an investment to resell?, go with GM.

Daily driver & just need something to fix the cracked units? Or racing the car & have Fiberglass bumpers go with Fiberglass.

Nice car want to maintain it & keep the value with out breaking the bank. You want to do it once & be done? Go with the ABS. Life time warranty is tough to beat.
We shipped Cal Hartline a set of rears & he had bought new GM rears. His body shop was quite happy with the ABS. The New GM units have alot of oils in them now to keep it flexable.

Now if you have a Hi-dollar car & you want to drive it but not have the maintanence & $ is no object. Buy ABS & buy the GM units. Leave the GM units in a box until you are ready to sell the car. I think Eric (Turbofish38) Can back me up on this. The rear fillers seem to go up 5-10% every year.
They do not go bad sitting in a box. Think of it as an investment :cool:

Back