NEW "LED Third Brake Light" info

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Okay guy's the NEW "LED third brake light" is finally done with testing and will be ready for sale by the first of OCT. (Price to be anounced)

DETAILS:

This IS NOT JUST A BULB! This is a full board with 42 LED's just like the GN LED taillights, Made by the same company!! Very bright!! :biggrin:

Plug N Play !! The LED board simply plugs right into the excisting bulb socket, and that's it! ;)

Please stay tuned...

SW.

Attachments

• Picture_005[1].jpg
    Picture_005[1].jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 300
holy jumpin' jackrabbit! I want to know the special pricing for people that have stopped at your house discount Scot!

holy jumpin' jackrabbit! I want to know the special pricing for people that have stopped at your house discount Scot!

What about for those of us who know people who have stopped at your house:wink:

or better yet, those of us who paid extra $$$ for Spaghetti to custom program boards to be different, only to have them make duplicates and send them to someone who has stopped at your house:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

thks Scot for the R&D, just waiting on a LED kit for the front parking/turn signals

aaron

better yet, those of us who paid extra $$$ for Spaghetti to custom program boards to be different, only to have them make duplicates and send them to someone who has stopped at your house:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

aaron
Aaron,

I don't think they done that on purpose! They had made up several kits that way because you were not the only one who requested them to be done like that. You were the First though!! ;) They also had a guy quit and before he quit, He was sending out just any kit he found on the shelves! That's why some got those programed kits by accident..

SW.

Cool Scot can add that with my LED's taillights.Scot can returning customers get a sweet discount on one once you know price on product?

Eric

Aaron,

I don't think they done that on purpose! They had made up several kits that way because you were not the only one who requested them to be done like that. You were the First though!! ;) They also had a guy quit and before he quit, He was sending out just any kit he found on the shelves! That's why some got those programed kits by accident..

SW.

I know Scot, I was just bustin ur balls ;) .... Post pics of the board uninstalled when you get a chance.... Will these be sequential like the taillights or just leds:confused:

I know Scot, I was just bustin ur balls ;) .... Post pics of the board uninstalled when you get a chance.... Will these be sequential like the taillights or just leds:confused:
Just plain LED!! On these we just want to keep everything simple. I feared that too much movement of lights would look Corney at some point and also confusing to motorists behind.
They look right in place with the LED taillights and just as bright! ;)

SW.

Probably too much engineering involved for the cost, but a nice feature thay might want to think about is something that you see on the roads lately is a flashing device for the 3rd light. When brakes are applied it flashes it for a period of time before going steady on.

Probably too much engineering involved for the cost, but a nice feature thay might want to think about is something that you see on the roads lately is a flashing device for the 3rd light. When brakes are applied it flashes it for a period of time before going steady on.
Good idea Dave!

I'm sure it could easily be done and i'm sure they would make custom ones for customers. I personally wanted to keep the cost down and offer a better upgrade from the stock one.

SW.

high mount stop light

Scott, you'v done it again what about people that drive 650 miles just to say hi lol think it will look slick with my turbo insert in there then they can't miss it as they will be blinded with led call me have to talk to you about meth inj. and power plate somthing I found out want your view:confused:
Thanks Tom