You can type here any text you want

New look for FEAR coming 2 weeks!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quint

Hey guys, just wanted to share with you the cars new look. This is not painted on but printed on art, like they do on some funny cars, and nascars. Its much cheaper and can be changed when ever. Notice, this car is not my car, just a pic of a GN for placing the art on it, to measure and get the look. With my wheels and stance, it will look much better. The pic looks as though it has a purple haze, just do to poor pic quality. This looks 10 times better and more detailed in person I promise. Everyone knows my car's license plates and all say FEAR, so been trying to brand it for a while, hope you like. Once completed and installed, will show finished car.

Attachments

• pics for fear.jpg
    pics for fear.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 557
Quint,

Looks pretty nice. Sure is something different! Maybe it's the detail in this photo, but i think the smoke look behind the bumper between the front wheel and then the part on the rear quarter in front of the bumper looks more like flames coming off the wheels, then smoke.

I bet it looks wonderful in person!

Adam

thanks Adam, our correct, it should look like fire, not smoke. I wanted gost flames for sure. Thanks again

oooh! Well then that make sense. Ghost flames...smoke-hey whats the difference? :tongue:

Get some pictures of your car with it on there!

Adam

I'm not sure im feeling that idea but two each his own. Seems a little ricerish to me. If its subtle then I could see it but too much going on gives it that "Fast and the Furious" look.

I'm not sure im feeling that idea but two each his own. Seems a little ricerish to me. If its subtle then I could see it but too much going on gives it that "Fast and the Furious" look.

True, when I was sitting down with the artist/designer, I always said, I dont want anything loud and full of color, but more on the dark side/insane look of the Black GN. I tried keping it as low key as possible and these guys do a ton of Ricer cars, Supras and such. We went completely away from that "look" on purpose. There is less art and design in the Ricer/import look, and more sharp edge new age stuff. Nothing out there will look like this, unless you take a look at some Funny car designs these guys have done. We only have couple of small skulls, the rest os the name of the car and the turbo 6 logo in ghost black/Grey. I looks much better in person and will look better on my stage car. Especially, once we mini tub and put a wicked hood on her in the future.

Guys, should I have the skulls removed and just keep Fear with the 6 logo or remove Fear and keep the skulls and put the 6 log in the middle of the door?

man it looks good something different is always good for a change im thinking of some type of med blue flames on my tsm car for show and go make your car like you want it i think it rocks my 4 yr old was looking at the car and he said cool dad its scary i just laughed great ideas always come late at night

thanks turbot990, I agree and will keep her the same. My 3 yr old says the same thing, funny how kids are sometimes

Quint why dont you post a few design ideas on the board and incorporate it into a Poll to see what other think? You have to drive it so what others think really dosen't matter but I think a Poll could help steer you in the right direction.

You should probably sleep on any final design you come up with. If you still like the design a month later then go for it. Keep it subtle tho.

Remember a design that works on one car won't always look good on another car. The same thing can be said for colors as well. Red looks great on a Ferrari and a Corvette but not so on a Turbo buick or Mustang Cobra for example.

There is no doubt your car is Badass. I think the idea could work but it has to stay classy yet mean.

Btw, Quint you need to post some new videos bud. I have watched the others like a million times now...lol

Quint why dont you post a few design ideas on the board and incorporate it into a Poll to see what other think? You have to drive it so what others think really dosen't matter but I think a Poll could help steer you in the right direction.

You should probably sleep on any final design you come up with. If you still like the design a month later then go for it. Keep it subtle tho.

Remember a design that works on one car won't always look good on another car. The same thing can be said for colors as well. Red looks great on a ferrari and a Corvette but not so on a Turbo buick or Mustang Cobra for example.

I think the idea could work but it has to stay classy yet mean.

good idea. We havnt said to move on this 100% yet. I have gotten some good feed back and will make decisions soon. I was even thinking of having them enlarge the 6 slightly. thanks for the assist

Dude, it's YOUR car, and obviously YOU like it. I kinda dig it too, go with it!

I can appreciate something new and original. If you wanted what everyone else has, you'd be driving a Rustang! ;)

Dude, it's YOUR car, and obviously YOU like it. I kinda dig it too, go with it!

I can appreciate something new and original. If you wanted what everyone else has, you'd be driving a Rustang! ;)
True dude, very true:cool:

Quint,
I got you message last night. PM sent.

CC

Thanks Chris for the advise. I was already thinking of having the 6 moved over a tad and made a little bigger. YEs the F is going to be moved up for the wavy look. BUt I am keeping the skulls, cause I just think they are Crazy looking:mad: ;)

Back