You can type here any text you want

New M/T Slicks and Weld Pro's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my1stgn

Im looking at getting some new Weld DragLites 15x10 w/ 4.5" backspace and some M/T Drag Slicks..... what would be a good price to get them for brand new. Two rims and two tires? Not looking for any "a good price is free!" comments, just want to know if $700 shipped is good or not. Im thinking yes.:biggrin:

Doing the math at Jegs, I come up with $699.96 before shipping. Those are the two 15x10 DLs @ $189.99 each and two MT ET Drag 28x10.5 slicks at $159.99 each. Shipping would normally run you around 50-60 extra from them on these items. So if you are getting free shipping, you are saving a little. But doesn't look like any money was knocked off the items themselves tho. What tires were spec'd?

Patrick

I was looking at the MT Drag Slicks same size, 28X10.5 15". Does Jegs charge anything else like taxes, handling?

I was looking at the MT Drag Slicks same size, 28X10.5 15". Does Jegs charge anything else like taxes, handling?

E-BAY for the tires....Some vendors don't charge shipping. My buddy just picked up some MT for 149.00 each to his door.

Jegs just charges shipping & handling. No tax on mail order outside the state you live in.
HTH

Patrick

Back