New member here

xrfx87GN

hi all new member here , i purchased a 1987 Grand National from a member on here , thanks mike and since i found the car on here i figured i would join and since this is my first Grand National,or any turbo buick for that matter . I look forward to learning a lot from everyone on here and i hope i dont ask too many beginners questions LOL
Thanks
Ron

thanks for the welcome screen name here is turbogta1 i havent got any pics yet since i got it but i will take a few this week when it gets a little warmer out thanks again for the welcome

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the car as much as everyone on here enjoys theirs!!! As they told me when I joined, may God have mercy on your wallet! :eek: :biggrin:

Welcome to the dark side!!
Mrs. FastNasty Welcome! Hope you enjoy the car as much as everyone on here enjoys theirs!!! As they told me when I joined, may God have mercy on your wallet!
OH SO TRUE!!! Just get fimiliar with the search option and the spring cleaning guide. Jon Hanson

thanks for the welcome Mrs Fastnasty , so far the car is fun , but you are so right i have been looking at a few things i would like to do and none are cheap LOL