You can type here any text you want

New Member Looking for an '87 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bhfury

Hello - I’m a new member and looking to buy a ‘87 GN hardtop, black, with fairly low to low mileage. The car I’m looking for should have no rust and be in excellent condition. Trunk and floor pans must be in good shape, and not an oil leaker!! It must have G80 Positraction option. I'm looking for a car that appears mostly stock but will have some run to her. A nice show quality car would be very nice. This will be something for my 12 year old son and I to toy with and enter some shows.

I'm sure I will be looking for a while, so if you are thinking of selling yours in the near future, please let me know. You can email me at bhfury@aol.com.

Thanks for your time,
Greg Ramalho
Farmington, New Mexico

Wes, are you sure there's not just a little bit of oil coming out somewhere.......:biggrin:?

lol

Wes, are you sure there's not just a little bit of oil coming out somewhere.......:biggrin:?

actually I am serious. When I first seen it I thought that it was one of them mysterious FBI pursuit twin turbo grandnationals that I have heard about at almost every car show I have ever been to. :biggrin: ;) :eek:

Roll this car into any buick dealership and put the window sticker and people will consider it new once they sit in it, smell the interior, and drive it. Actually just was giving the new member a heads up for a super nice example of what he was looking for. Wish him luck either way.

I was just joshing you anyway. Sounds like a very nice example and the price is inviting.

car

I was just joshing you anyway. Sounds like a very nice example and the price is inviting.

thanks, it actually spent alot of its life with gnx 281 which I finally found a buyer for last month. I am sure Dan will chime in and express his happiness with his purchase. Very nice example as well as this gn is. Taking appointments for serious potentiol buyers. Ok enough threadjacking.

Lets find this fellow what he is looking for.

Hello - I’m a new member and looking to buy a ‘87 GN hardtop, black, with fairly low to low mileage. The car I’m looking for should have no rust and be in excellent condition. Trunk and floor pans must be in good shape, and not an oil leaker!! It must have G80 Positraction option. I'm looking for a car that appears mostly stock but will have some run to her. A nice show quality car would be very nice. This will be something for my 12 year old son and I to toy with and enter some shows.

I'm sure I will be looking for a while, so if you are thinking of selling yours in the near future, please let me know. You can email me at bhfury@aol.com.

Thanks for your time,
Greg Ramalho
Farmington, New Mexico

All GN's leak oil, its the fun part of owning one of these, trying to find where the hell is that oil leak is at. :biggrin:
also does it have to be an 87?

ebay always has some good GNs
if you want to modified your future GN
eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 280242695721 end time Jul-10-08 20:31:06 PDT)

you wanna break the bank on a GN
eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 280244329964 end time Jul-15-08 14:39:26 PDT)

Back