You can type here any text you want

new member to the family -- 87 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
My brother just bought this car -
I will be modding and restoring this car as if it is my own
1987GN1.jpg

1987GN2.jpg

1987GN3.jpg

1987GN4.jpg

1987GN5.jpg

1987GN6.jpg

1987GN8.jpg

1987GN7.jpg

Alot of work to do but AWESOME! Let him get tired of it and sale it to you cheap;):biggrin:

Alot of work to do but AWESOME! Let him get tired of it and sale it to you cheap;):biggrin:
I actually passed on it and let him get the deal:confused::confused: WWIT:confused::confused:
It might still end up mines as his ADD is worst then mines:biggrin: plus he has owned so many different types of cars that they don't faze any more, to him its just another 4 wheels with an engine and what ever $$$ value it can bring.

My brothers wish list for this car while
Keeping ALL the creature comforts (including AC)
1-Twin Turbo
2-N2O
3-body looking stock
4-handling like a new Vette.

I"m getting me another GN also...a 86. Traded a 1999 Firebird for it....even trade. Mine comes with "some assembly required" also.:smile:

Cool Dave hope your brother catches the bug as bad as the rest of us and figures out he has something special in this one and not just another 4 wheels cause it's not about just the car it about the cummiunity i have met a bunch of great people just owning mine. Keep us posted i would love to see how it turns out

Cool Dave hope your brother catches the bug as bad as the rest of us and figures out he has something special in this one and not just another 4 wheels cause it's not about just the car it about the cummiunity i have met a bunch of great people just owning mine. Keep us posted i would love to see how it turns out

He is a great big brother and would help anyone in a hart beat but he is just not the car/group type of guy.
Like i said before i passed on the car, once he bought it he turns to me and says "make your self a set of keys and let me know what you need to get it going" i asked him what he wanted to do to it, he gave me that wish/must list and said "do what you can to make it happen":eek:
he wants a "his way" 10 second car.
and from his track record once he has his 10 second GN and he drives it for one summer he is going to offer it to me and if i pass on it he WILL sell it to the next guy.
Thats just him -been there done that NEXT.

Good luck bro at least it's a good starting point doesn't look in too bad of shape

My brothers wish list for this car while
Keeping ALL the creature comforts (including AC)
1-Twin Turbo
2-N2O
3-body looking stock
4-handling like a new Vette.
:rolleyes:Sooo you got urself a new project icic:...Looks like a headgasket job never made it past teardown.....Nice find....

Back