new mexico emissions\smog fails help

So called parts store got the valve cover pcv on it way. The guy told me that the pcv will run to other side of car and split between break booster and throttle body. Is that correct? If not where do I run it to? Also that screw vac lines runs to turbo inlit located where on turbo?

No.. the actual pcv valve goes into the intake manifold... look at the pic above and you can see what you are missing... I still have my original stuff as my car was all stock and can let you borrow it if you need it... just let me know.. but I will need it back for when its my turn to smog out here in Kali...lol

Nevermind figured out how to save it. I take it big ugly black circle in front of valve is the pcv, which was the $1.69 from parts store. But what is the tube that runs from that to the manifold? Also the 2 vac lines from solinoid. The one without the screw actually splits farther down and I think goes to the small vac inlet on turbo, towards the air system, other idk. So thats correct? Just take out screw

lol I hear yeah man. So lolo can I give you the rundown that I think is correct. Because I think I've received a couple pieces of information i'm confused about. Also got my CPU running so I can type on the computer instead of my phone, so this should help me explain.

1) The solenoid on the passenger valve cover has 2 exiting vac lines. The vac line should run to the turbo inlet. The other opening for the vac line should be open or have a breather on it, but no screw.
2) The "PCV" for the front of the passenger valve cover (where my breather is now) plugs up that whole. The part I'm confused about is what I need to order along with that? It looks like it has a big tube for where the PCV plugs the whole to where it goes. So on that plug does it include the plug and the hose to run it? What is that hose called so I can order it? Also it is connected to the intake manifold, but from the pick I cant see exacly where on the manifold it goes, in the front? side? thats where im lost right now

Pcv goes in the intake to the vacuum block on top of the throttle body . The breather to the end of the cover takes a metal tube that goes into the turbo.

Al
562 587-1322 easier to explain.

A better pic on what u need

Attachments

• 20130223_161933.jpg
    20130223_161933.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
Where in Albuquerque are you? I live in Rio Rancho and just bought a completely stock GN. Which I just took off the valve cover breather tube and stock air cleaner.
I might be able to help. I live near Southern and Unser. Their are quite a few Gn guys close to me but we have been away from the board for a few years.

Wow, base housing looks like that in your avatar.

As far as passing the emission, I wouldn't think you need to worry about the vent tube and air cleaner. A good tune would help. I have a direct scan and the power log. With the changes I see in your pictures I would assume your computer has been modified to do the direct scan. If not Greg has tubolink so we could at least get it tuned. Does it drive ok, so you could come to Rio Rancho or the Cottonwood area? We could get a couple of the guys and check the coil pack, change the plugs and wires if you pick some up.
I notice in your pictures that you have blue tops but it looked like one might not be (maybe just the picture), are they all blue tops (36lbs)?

Yeah lol. Base housing is pretty nice. The blue tops im not sure what your talking about. Injectors? Well I assume that why I failed the inspection that breather. So I figure put it on and be done with it. Thwn take it off after.
That would be awesome to gather with a bunch of gn guys so I can learn this car! I changed the alt again and the car seems to charge now with no volt light. Ive drove it everywhere checking voltage, then get tuebo to spool and everything. So it seems good. Also can you tune a normal chip? I thoight you couldnt but if you can lean it out foe the inspextion that would be great!

it is also best to have the ECM chip match the injectors. for example if you have 36#injectors, the ECM chip should be burned for them. usually the chip programer puts a note on the back of the chip for what it is programed for. Like "36# 18deg timing"

Sorry forgot that your not experienced with the gns but I was talking about the injectors. I use to program the chips for a some of the local guys and still have the burner and software but it's been about 4-5 yrs since I burnt one. We can at least set the tps, iac, plugs, change plug wires if you buy some. Someone might have a 36# emissions chip. If not we can try burning one. I'll call a couple of the guys to see if they can meet up Saturday. Do you have time Saturday?
Chuck

wilkinshc said:
Sorry forgot that your not experienced with the gns but I was talking about the injectors. I use to program the chips for a some of the local guys and still have the burner and software but it's been about 4-5 yrs since I burnt one. We can at least set the tps, iac, plugs, change plug wires if you buy some. Someone might have a 36# emissions chip. If not we can try burning one. I'll call a couple of the guys to see if they can meet up Saturday. Do you have time Saturday?
Chuck

Yeah saturday should be fine, just let me know what time and where. Just bring plugs and wires? What else do you guys need me to bring?