You can type here any text you want

New Motor Pics.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nice motor... I hope you have better luck with this one then you did with the last.. Keep us posted...

Well, you need a Translator Pro, Extender pro chip, 3 bar map sensor and while not absolutely necessary, a Wideband O2.

TranslatorPro

A laptop always comes in handy, but not an absolute. A scanmaster helps, especially if you have a powerlogger/scanmaster combo.

Wideband O2 is on the way and also a 3 bar map.

Nice motor... I hope you have better luck with this one then you did with the last.. Keep us posted...

So far so good runs VERY strong :biggrin: with only 15-17 lbs of boost.I now have 415 miles on her and still going with no problems.:cool:

Shaun

I took it to a guy that talked like he has built lots of these motors and come to find after he had it he had a bad rep. for doing shoty work. I had problems with it from start up.low oil pressure and smoking very bad. I call from day one and complained about it.It used 1qrt of oil in 70 miles.Long story short $5500 and I got to drive 483 miles and he would not warrenty anything.He said it was my fault and I would have to pay him to go back threw it and fix it.He said my 60lb injectors where way to big for my motor and it washed the cylinders down and thats what took out the bottom end. He is so good that he diagnosed the problem over the phone and it was all my fault not his.

He also did a local custom hotrod shop 4.6 mustang motor at the same time he was doing mine with the same out come. Amazing the same thing as mine. He told them the same thing as he told me.All over the phone.He never looked at ether motor.He wanted us to pay him to found out what went wrong with his build.

Shaun

AND THATS WHEN I WOULD MAKE MY WAY TO MY TRUCK AND GET MY 1/2 DRIVE TORQUE WRENCH CUS I'M FINNA TIGHTEN HIS ASS UP :mad::mad::wink::smile:

New pics W/BOV

Just installed a Tial Q 50mm BOV. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

NewMotor005.jpg

NewMotor004.jpg

NewMotor003.jpg

Back