New Motor

Joe Reif Sr.

I'm Back, Thanks to all you guys ( Joe jr , eddc87 & Bryan) for the help getting my motor together & in the car, run & sounds geart. Ed & I will be showing off the cars at the World of Wheels, next weekend, stop & say Hi. Looking to run in the 11's this year, & keeping it togeather for the summer.

poppa joe :)
did you get the downshifting problem solved?
i wished i could go to the WOW show, but im going to be in chicago that weekend picking up another car-
i hope you can get more than a season out of this motor , we all hope to see more of you and your car at the track this year-
see ya

Bryan,
So did that guy finally get you all the pics you wanted? Are you still using my rig, and if so, what days will you need them?? Wish I could go with ya, but I need to get a real job that actually has weekends off first:)

still waiting for the pics of the car-

i should only need it friday and saturday--
if i leave friday after work, i should arrive in chicago at 2-3am--saturday morning-

then load up at early sat morning , and leave there after getting all the stuff loaded ., probably 2-3pm , and make the 10+ hour trip back,- and get home early sunday morning-- i have a feeling it will take 5-8 hours to load up,,...just dont know!!

i may be able unload real fast sunday morning, get your butt over here and help,then we could go to the track together in your truck, with your car on the trailer-? :)
or-
if i dont get the pics,.. then i wont be using your truck-

Bryan,
My plan right now is to work Saturday night, then crash over my folks house Sunday am untill around 10:30am, load the GN on the trailer, and be leaving for KCIR no latter than 11:30am. If you make it back by then, you could bring the truck/trailer to my dad's house and I'll have the Ranger there for you to take home after the track. Do you really think you can make it back and unload it by let's say 11:15am??? All I'll have to do is drive the car on the trailer and go. What I don't want to do is drive the GN to work Saturday night and spend the am sleeping at my pop's house if your not back and unloaded in time. It's really no big deal to me, I'd rather see you and the truck make it back in 1 piece, than go to the track:) Let me know what you think.

---we will have to see what happens--
i figured i would be back late sat night, and unload.
i really dont care about getting the danger ranger back here that day, id pick it up later sunday night if all else fails--

i can try my best to get it unloaded and cleaned up just in time for the race on sunday-- but our luck, it will rain :(
i sould be able to get it all done,... but you never know about MURPHY'S LAW-
later

Yup, I can't seem to shake Mr.Murphey myself! That mofo rides on my back constantly:( As of early today they are calling for freezing rain Sunday, so your guess is as goot as anyone's predicting the weather???