You can type here any text you want

New Mustang GT Goes Down

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JM_in_TX

Coming home with the wife from a car show that we were in Saturday. Met a fairly new Mustang GT on the far end of a deserted street, 3 blocks from the freeway. We were setting at a light and when it changed I told my wife that he would probably get on it. Sure enough, he had about a car length on me and nailed it in second. I was in second also and hammered the gas, (running 17 psi boost on 91 octane, no alky); we flew past him and pulled about 3 lengths on him before we got to the exit. He pulled in behind us and wouldn't come up beside us anymore. Wanted to play a little more with him, but he wouldn't bite. What a blast!!:D

John

Nice kill....Its always a good laugh when they don't want anymore of the bad V6!!

you big bully ;)

Nice kill, my buddy has a new stang GT. He is always wanting to race my GN, but it's been rainy lately, so we keep putting it off. I don't think he would be so eager if he knew my pt51 showed up on my porch this afternoon. :eek:

Back