You can type here any text you want

New owner 87 turbo regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The sign guy

I just picked this up yesterday.. 87, 1 ownner, 50.000 miles, faded rosewood, straight wit just a few minor dents.. like new interior.. 60/40 bench, column shift, chrome trim packed on the rockers.. has bad gas and runs like crap at the moment..

Attachments

• Resampled_2014-01-05_17-19-01_785.jpg
    Resampled_2014-01-05_17-19-01_785.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 323
I just picked this up yesterday.. 87, 1 ownner, 50.000 miles, faded rosewood, straight wit just a few minor dents.. like new interior.. 60/40 bench, column shift, chrome trim packed on the rockers.. has bad gas and runs like crap at the moment..
OhI ya, I know nothing about these cars and any advice would be appreciated..

drained gas, new filter, plugs, a bad mass airflow sensor was the main problem. Change that today, now it flat gets with it... thank for the reply Jay

one more question, I started to feel a little knock in the brake pedal every few seconds.. looked under at the hydro boost set up, I think that's what its called. and its coming from the little black box where the wires plug in.. seems like a tripping solenoid (un plug it, sound stops.) but then the pedal is hard as a brick. are you guy familiar with this problem?

You should have a powermaster. Let me ask you when you apply the brake does the red indicator on the left side of the instrument panel come on every time the brake is applied? If it is coming on then most likely its your accumulator bowl.(The black round looking ball on the side of the powermaster) What you're unplugging is the motor on the powermaster. If the lights not coming on i'd post your problem in the brake section because i've not messed with the powermaster much. I switched to vacuum.

Is the first part of the vin 1G4GM?
love the car. Could we get some more pics? Possibly the trunk sticker?
I thought only limiteds got the chrome on the bottom. If it is a limited only 1035 were made.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Now that's a sleeper look right there.love the ride.

Nice ride. Where are you located? You can update your profile with general location and maybe you can find a local Buick guy to help you out.

Back