New Parts Car 86 GN +20 more Parts Cars, Plus some NOS and New parts

I had contacted you previously about the door guards (from the 84 silver t-type) that extend from the front to the rear quarter panel. Do you still have them for sale? Are they complete? What would the price be for shipping if you do? My zip code is 61301. Thank you.

So do you need the black trim on the top of the doors? Or the strips at te rear?

The strips we are looking for are on the outside of the car. There is a small one on the front quarter panel, one the length of the door and one that extends on part of the rear quarter panel. They keep your car from getting door dinged. I would like to know if you have the complete set from both sides of the car (84 silver t-type). If you are still unsure what part we are referring to, I can call you. Just pm me with your phone number and when you are available. Thanks.

No i didn't get any pictures. i would like the engine all the way up to the intercooler or what ever you have closest to that.

I have a complete 87 engine in great running conditon, its pretty much stock. I pictures of it and a video of it running. Whats your e mail address?

The strips we are looking for are on the outside of the car. There is a small one on the front quarter panel, one the length of the door and one that extends on part of the rear quarter panel. They keep your car from getting door dinged. I would like to know if you have the complete set from both sides of the car (84 silver t-type). If you are still unsure what part we are referring to, I can call you. Just pm me with your phone number and when you are available. Thanks.

I know what you mean. They are about half way up the door. Do you need the type that stick on? I have a complete set.

I don't have any nce 86-87 GN wheels, nice ones sell as quick as I get then.

I dont have any Weld whees but I think I have BBS wheels and center lines or American Racing wheels.