You can type here any text you want

New Pics of Car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jas89TTA

Well I put up some pics of my car up on my site. It pretty much shows what the car looked like when I bought it and how it looks now. It's not much to look at now but when I'm done it will be :)I'll put some pics of my motor when it's all back together and in the car. Should get the motor back next week from the machine shop. Here's the link hope it works. http://www.cherishphotosbymisty.com/jasons89tta/

Looks like its coming along. I'm guessing your spraying the entire car?

looks funny without the ground effects and stuff:D

Reminds me of when I did my GTA.

Yeah, It definitely looks funny with out the ground effects and spoiler. I'm going to spray the whole car. I'm going to have the windsheild taken out so there will be no tape lines and It needs a new windsheild anyway. I got a emblem set from carmotor sports and the door decals from Johns Performance. Does anyone know where I can get a new windsheild decal? Jason

Jason, try Phoenix Graphix for the windsheild decal. I didn't see it listed on their website, but their ad says"any decal,any car,any year".

James

Back