You can type here any text you want

new pics of my 87 t tpye 84.000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbot990

A member since 05
here are a couple of new pictures of my t for sale 8500.00 drive her home :eek: fresh motor and trans std bore std. crank new alt new starter new batt 214/214 camshaft 110vavle springs fresh trans 400 turbo 2.5 in exhaust paint is flawless solid car pm for any details.

Nice car , better get a filter for that passenger side valve cover before it gets messy??:smile:

Interested in a trade?? I can send details if you're interested.

1997 Buell S1 Lightning w/ turbo and NOS

Attachments

• buelloffice001-small.jpg
    buelloffice001-small.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 755
  • buelloffice002-small.jpg
    buelloffice002-small.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 746
  • buelloffice003-small.jpg
    buelloffice003-small.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 744
got the filter however i have drove the car many times no leak yet and the oil dip stick shoot i had to order one hell i cant find it i looked everywere you no when lay a wench down and turn around to get it and it not there. WERE THE HELL DID I PUT THAT.then later on you find out your 4 yr old was in the garage im pretty sure it became a new toy for him some were in the yard.well i just laughed went and ordred one.you gotta love the kids.

re a bike

Interested in a trade?? I can send details if you're interested.

1997 Buell S1 Lightning w/ turbo and NOS

holly smokes i just got rid of a 2000 busa nos stretched it ran 8.50s crazy fast i can just emagine what that monster will do.thanks as much i like speed but im going to have to pass thanks anyway i have a son to raise and im no good to him all broke up or worse.

LOOKING AT TRADES LET ME NO WHAT YOU HAVE.Thanks Kev.765-284-9744 i want something different

Back