New Pypes 3" exhaust

Is there a way to buy just the updated tail pipes or would I need to purchase a new system?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All it takes is a simple saws all and just a touch of skill and the tips are cut very easily..........no big deal.

If they changed to 304 material , Id pick it up too. But post a pic when you get it installed

Here they are!

If you want to make sure you get the slash cut tips on the 3" system, order direct from Pypes and be sure to mention that you want the new/updated slash cut tips. There is some residual stock even at Pypes without the slash cut tips. I ordered from Summit and requested they drop ship the exhaust from Pypes (not the kits they had in stock), which they did, but mine still came without the slash cut tips so I had to do an exchange.

They look great! and even if you get the tips without the slash cut, it's quite easy to cut it yourself!

IMG_5204.jpg
IMG_5205.jpg

Here they are!

If you want to make sure you get the slash cut tips on the 3" system, order direct from Pypes and be sure to mention that you want the new/updated slash cut tips. There is some residual stock even at Pypes without the slash cut tips. I ordered from Summit and requested they drop ship the exhaust from Pypes (not the kits they had in stock), which they did, but mine still came without the slash cut tips so I had to do an exchange.

They look great! and even if you get the tips without the slash cut, it's quite easy to cut it yourself!

View attachment 326065View attachment 326066
post some video of the sound of the new 3" version when you get it installed