You can type here any text you want

NEW !! QTP Cutout NEW Price !!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

m233roller

Banned
Brand new never installed and ALL there 3in. QTP electric cutout.
Have pics. $150 shipped.:eek:

i wish i could do that right now! Working on getting an engine together first! if you have it then i will check with you!
,Dan

You just have to know that "all interested" like to see pix--why don't you just post pix HERE--NOW & it should help expedite sale...

single 3" or dual?? if its dual 3" and the complete kit and its 150 shipped to 60941 Ill take them

Attachments

• qtp-qtec30[1].jpg
    qtp-qtec30[1].jpg
    14 KB · Views: 138
single 3" or dual?? if its dual 3" and the complete kit and its 150 shipped to 60941 Ill take them

I guess you don't really understand where these go--or how they work,,,so, let me try a simple explanation...

There's only ONE cut-out for turbobuicks, typically installed in place of a blind-flange/cap manually placed on end of dump-pipe & "test-pipe + dump" is typically installed in place of catalytic converter--BEFORE exhaust split into duals...

Yes Scott, BIG thanks from all for posting the pix,,, :)

Mike, I would love to buy it--but I have already chosen FOOD for my monthly purchases... :(

No problem...I have the same exact one on my car going on 2 years now and I love it :cool:

Back