You can type here any text you want

new speed/ no speed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mikem

days after a purchased my very first t-type I got the chance to have a little fun with it. Well, I was on my way to my friends house to show off the car and I noticed this slow white riced out MX-6 was right behind me. I know him because he is always on my street picking up his girlfriend and unfortunity he has bet my in a race before when I was in my 84 grand prix 305ci(we don't like each other). He noticed me in the new car and started riding my ass. I let him do that for a while but when I got to the stop near my friends house I had enough and I launched the car for the very first time WOT, wow!!!! I round the corner sideways and when the road got straight I was gone. I only held it open for a little while but had to stop because I was already at my friends house (he was coming out to see who was racing) I sat there idling and could hear "no speed" goning thourgh the gears to do the fly by but he wasn't going fast enough for me to miss the look on his and his girlfriends face. I will never sell that t-type just because of the look on there faces. (she ain't and carb 305).

He held it "wide open" and rounded the corner. This thing must be a missle.:(

Back