New time on the little 28's

TURBOKID

I just had my first race this past weekend and was also the first time out on the car this year. I could not get down bthe track on sat. but on race day the first pass was a 5.31 then sec. round a 5.25, third round a 5.29, final round slowed to a 5.36.
Cant wait for this sat. for the next race and i hope the car goes straight this time. And this is a record et for the class at this time but it want last long I'm going to lower it again

I hear you! I guess driving it down NC 42 helps.. ;)

BTW: I have a laptop for you..

Richie,

That is great. Are you using the turbo from last year or the
new one Harry and Jim were doing for you?
Do you have any pictures of the car?
If you want I could throw up a basic web page for it.
I need to Finish David Bamford first though =(

Congrats!

WOW those times are very impressive!!!:eek: What was the MPH on those 1/8th mile runs? Also, are you still using the 88 turbo or did you move up to the 91 turbo? Your car is awesome!!!:) :cool:

BTW, get somebody out there with a video camera so all of us can see that beast:D

Steve,

I beat you on this on.
Caught you sleeping on the tree =)

Mine only matter on the web, my junk has been on hold because of the economy and work situations in Cali. Umm the marriage too!

Congrats on the marriage John!:) Hey, you'll get the car running one of these days, but until then there is always plenty of racing action on the 'net to keep you happy.... I need to keep saving my pennies for more mods:D It's sort of a never ending thing once you start.... Kind of like a drug that you become addicted to:eek:

the turbo on the car now is based off of my old 88 plus some new parts. still waiting for my new big one. the best mph on the day was 137.4. I have some new pics of the new color on the car and have some video's from the weekend but not sure how to put it on the board?

Richie,

You can email it to me and I can host it on a server that I have access to.

Shoot me and email and I will give you a call.

Originally posted by TURBOKID
the turbo on the car now is based off of my old 88 plus some new parts. still waiting for my new big one. the best mph on the day was 137.4. I have some new pics of the new color on the car and have some video's from the weekend but not sure how to put it on the board?

Richie, email me the pics/videos.. @ aperrego@earthlink.net and I will get them out there..

turbokid,
where do you run at, i would love to come see your car make a few passes, and i know a few other GN guys a bit south of you that would also, just give us a track and a time and we will be there.
Grant

next race is at the rock this sat. and then the next would be a 2 day race at the rock again on the 26,27th of this month.

adam the car will not be here sorry

Originally posted by TURBOKID
next race is at the rock this sat. and then the next would be a 2 day race at the rock again on the 26,27th of this month.

adam the car will not be here sorry

No problem.. Maybe I will take a couple pics of my basket case.. It aint going no where.. ;)

Richie,

Thanks for your time this afternoon.
Richie will have a web site up in a couple
days with some good information!!! :D