You can type here any text you want

new times from track

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

inkcushion

I need parts to go fast
I finally got out to the track and got to try out thhat new John Craig te62 and a few other mods that were changed and added. So the new best time is 11.96 at 122 with a 2.0 60ft. Well at least I finally got to the 11s. .................................. Alan

I was runiing 25lbs I think I was pushing my motor I little too much , I have a stock bottom end that has a 130,000 on it. It ran good only had 1 bad det. problem,and that ocurred when I went to 28lbs by accident :confused:

That's a nice mph! But on the stock bottom end:eek: Get some traction and you wont be in the 11's for very long.

Hopefully I will get some slicks and a new tranny and at the Bradington event in feb, I will be able to put down some serious low 11 second runs.

The stock bottom end will hold up just fine. Get the junk gas out of it and run C-16 and you can run that accidental 28psi with no problems.

I ran 10.57@127.1 with a 6.74@103.3 1/8th......all with a stock bottom end and a full weight car on 25 lbs of boost. I now run 10.90s and 11.00s on 20 lbs of boost and 24 degrees of timing. I've never even popped a head gasket (sure I've had other things) in 3 years. Run good gas and don't go wild on the timing and you should be fine. Work on that 60 foot :)

Back