You can type here any text you want

New to site here...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

veedubcrazy

Wanted to come in here and hopefully gain a bit of working knowledge. My name is Dave and I have a 1987 Buick Regal T-Type parked in the garage. It was my father-in-laws that he bought a while back. He redid the front-end suspension before moving north to Minn. He stored it in a covered facility and sat for two years. After his passing, his wife (mom-in-law) got tired of pauing the storage fees and asked us to get it out and put it in our gargae. It was pulled out covered in dust and bird droppings. A sorry sight. After getting it home, it got a good washing and vacuuming to make it semi-presentable. Paint is still stained and checked to this day, but not so bad. After getting it running and aligning the front-end as good as I could, it sat for 4 years in the garage, getting a few new parts thrown at it.

Fast forward to present... Trying to get it street worthy and driveable as it would be a total riot to have on the road again. I will post up the problems and challenges I have in other topic threads...

Dave.

Welcome!

Check out gnttype.org. Lots of info there. There is a good tech topic called "Spring Cleaning." It might get you started in the right direction getting that car back on the road.

I will check that site out. I will also take pictures of some parts the need replacing/areas that need attention to help things along...

Back